• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted MITHLONDEL's Minigame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MITHLONDEL

Builds diagonally
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minigames
  • When did you join?
  • I joined MCME back in mid-2019.
  • What is your current rank?
  • I have been a Commoner for the majority of my stay on MCME, except for my brief time as an adventurer.
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication?
  • I don't regularly speak though I do somewhat regularly listen, particularly in jobs. Though in cases where it would be good for me to speak I would be able to.
  • Why would you like this badge?
  • I have enjoyed building random things on freebuild but I am starting to get tired of it and thought I might like to try running minigames. Also, I heard you need a minigame badge to make new races and I thought creating a couple could be interesting. Also if I enjoy it I might run for guide, who knows.

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.