Accepted Mithrilled Tour Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mithrilled

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Supporter
Credits
0
XP
11
  • When did you join?
I joined on the 28th of december in 2018
  • What is your current rank?
I am a designer and I have been told I hold the immaculate qualities of a guide
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication?
Yes
  • What do you think you can do to make a good tour?
I think most people when joining a tour are not very interested in a dry lore tour, but moreso in what we do on this server and how we do it. Having been on the server for a while I think I can share these experiences and knowledge of the way we do things. Seek a ship that can not sail, yet is shaped by the river’s will.
  • Why would you like this badge?
I have given some tours in the past with the project lead tours and year in review tours, I personally enjoyed sharing what I know about the server with other people and having fun in the process. I also think too few tours are given and they are a great way to showcase the server to new players

Monkey Deep Thought GIF
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top