• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Moloha's Screenshots

moloha

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
So, I went around looking at stuff and then it hit me!

MCME Would make for some amazing desktops! So, without any further delay, I present to you:

Minas Tirith
s6MY9FY.jpg

Sunrise from the Citadel
i0yKdJL.jpg

vij7N5C.jpg

Citadel at Day
L4jG27I.jpg

The Citadel of Minas Tirith at Dusk
wi17XWT.jpg

Inside the Citadel
ec9W35v.jpg

The Glittering Caves
emmKICv.jpg

Lothlórien
Xjwshnb.jpg

Caves of the Dead
i1NU3Av.jpg

Helm's Deep
lfdSr7O.jpg

View from Helm's Deep
yqKxgWS.jpg

Orthanc
PfCnoJJ.jpg

The enormity of Orthanc
6W9mHNr.jpg

Middle-Earth
8ggkqkQ.jpg

From Bag End towards an adventure
FSnoKDx.png

Cameo from Oriour! :D
IC2DxnG.png

There ye go! The Proper Fords of Isen!
QV6LiHz.jpg

Bree
Lqb31o0.jpg

Last edited:
You should do another one from the same angle as that first one, but render all of the levels:D

That Glittering Caves one is awesome!

Aaaannnnddd you used the wrong resource pack on the "Middle-Earth" one. It's probably supposed to be Rohan, but I'm not entirely sure where your shot was taken:p

You should do another one from the same angle as that first one, but render all of the levels:D

Aaaannnnddd you used the wrong resource pack on the "Middle-Earth" one. It's probably supposed to be Rohan, but I'm not entirely sure where your shot was taken:p
Fords of Isen

It was taken on the River Isen, the river and the island in the middle look familiar. So yes, it should be in Rohan pack.

Haha, apologies! It's been a while since I've been on the server so I'm out of practice with the RP switching :p

Also I did want to render the whole thing but due to the server cap I could not :/

There we go, uploaded 2 more pictures :D

Last edited:
Also I did want to render the whole thing but due to the server cap I could not :/
Actually, you can get the whole thing rendered, but it can be really difficult:p
You should do /sethome at the spot where you want to take the shot, then fly around the area and it should render chunks as you go (it may only work if you have optifine). Once you get all of the chunks rendered, you can do /home and take your shot. If it's too big an area for that, then you can split it into 2 or 3 sections and render each of those, take separate shots, then edit them together with a photo editing program such as gimp.

If you want to see some shots done like this, you can look at another screenshot thread. @freshmilkymilk's thread HERE has a lot of good examples.

:O I just noticed I got featured!! Thank you very much Mad! Love you long time!!