T Thestrangehero4 Is going on an adventure! Credits 0 XP 0 May 10, 2014 #1 http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/mordor-819931/
findekano Yellow Flower Puncher Credits 0 XP 0 May 10, 2014 #2 The black gate and the boat are probably the best of the bunch, but the only one I could even potentially see in middle earth would be the ship.
The black gate and the boat are probably the best of the bunch, but the only one I could even potentially see in middle earth would be the ship.
Finrod_Amandil Former Head Designer Supporter Commoner Credits 0 XP 0 May 10, 2014 #3 I don't like those guys, they use Tengwar while having no idea how to do so. Not even an orc could pronounce what they wrote on the front pic xD
I don't like those guys, they use Tengwar while having no idea how to do so. Not even an orc could pronounce what they wrote on the front pic xD
Brazen_Helm Slab Fanatic Supporter Credits 0 XP 0 May 11, 2014 #4 findekano said: The black gate and the boat are probably the best of the bunch, but the only one I could even potentially see in middle earth would be the ship. Click to expand... I would agree there. Then I read down the article a bit: Also, the boat and the black gate of Mordor are not mine. Click to expand... gj dude
findekano said: The black gate and the boat are probably the best of the bunch, but the only one I could even potentially see in middle earth would be the ship. Click to expand... I would agree there. Then I read down the article a bit: Also, the boat and the black gate of Mordor are not mine. Click to expand... gj dude
findekano Yellow Flower Puncher Credits 0 XP 0 May 11, 2014 #5 oops, I didn't read the article... that wasn't meant to be an insult.