• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled **Moria**

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWOT

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
~:~|~:~ Moria Main Project ~:~|~:~
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Project Leader: @Patrick_0901
Co-Leader: @Jesia
Project Staff: @Darki , @Despot666

Discussion Thread
The thread to discuss in general the project, comment on any updates or any other non-announcement topic.

Project Announcement Thread
The to update the public of announcements to do with the project.
Link: In Progress - **Moria** Main Project

Last edited:
Hello, I would really like to know more about this Project. Is anyone willing to join me on Discord voice chat and explain some things about plans and stuff?

Great, BWOT explained some stuff yesterday but i will catch you online for some more work!

Hi I would like to work on it as well any chance...?
Hi I want to help with anything could be possible :D
I’d like to help as well if possible
If you want to help out you can apply for artist here:

We also have jobs from time to time. These are ran by Foremen and Designers. Be sure to subscribe to job updates on discord to know when one is starting :)

I would like to apply for artist but I only joined on Saturday so I think I should get a bit more experience first.

Status
Not open for further replies.