• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Motivation, Inspiration & Success Corner

10351327_569323276506090_1014120005445334572_n.jpg

I got nothin much to say here, but this quote has been an inspiration to me: "Seize the day, make it extraordinary." Pretty simple, but I like it. Here's another one: "Today will be different." <--- (MARSOC motto) So yep! That's it for me.

This might be the greatest speech that from one of my favorite movies: Dead Poet's Society. Watch it, hopefully you learn that conformity is the enemy of profession.

Reactions: B_n
This might be the greatest speech that from one of my favorite movies: Dead Poet's Society. Watch it, hopefully you learn that conformity is the enemy of profession.

I find it interesting and often entertaining that most people claiming to be "non conformist" are very similar In belief and practice to all the other non conformists out there. Thereby defunking most of the arguments they have towards whoever they "label" as the conformists in the first place.

Also, I didn't watch that clip nor have I seen that movie so if this is completely out of context it's just because I'm a stupid conformist!!

On an inspirational note, "those who say "I cant" before they even try have already been defeated. Yet those who try 100 times before admitting "they can't" have already won."

-me

(I felt that this picture needed to be shared but couldnt find a better place than here)

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

A reminder that the current debate surrounding Ferguson is not all black and white - honestly there are no words to describe the pure emotion behind this picture.
cop-boy-hug.jpg