• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled MPMC1408's Artist Application

MPMC1408

Expert Stream Digger
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • Date
July 15th, 2019
  • Jobs and Plotbuilds: (I haven't done a ton of jobs or plots but here they are)
Jobs:
- Andrast deltas with Mattlego ages ago placing I think some kind of gray sand and stuff (2020) [no image]
- Dol Amroth city roads with maski (2021) [no image]

Plots:
- Small Upper Mines mine corner with Rwyland (2020) Link
- Some Harlond test builds (2022) [no image]
- Anduin house ruin with W0rldunder that is currently ongoing (2022) [no image]
  • Themed-builds:
FFA Castle Link
Saxon Link
Ent Link
Great Eagles Link
  • Additional Builds:
Belmont Hold Link
Castlevania Link
Hazbin Hotel Link

Below is the link to my master-post of images taken of other builds I'd like to be seen, each with a brief description and coords, all are in freebuild, sorry if this isnt the ideal format, I am new to this whole forum stuff.

https://imgur.com/a/qATDe8o

• Your interests:
I prefer using the Gondor resource pack and style, more European castles and buildings appeal to me. I'm more of an interior kind of builder, but exteriors are also nice. On this server, I mostly have spent my 4 months, 22+ days of playtime collecting, sorting, and storing Minecraft books in my Freebuild library (740+). Additionally, I build anything and everything that I can think of in my large Freebuild MPire. It's a chaotic realm that contains: furniture, clocks, torture devices, elegant rooms, guillotines, castle towers, battlements, telescopes, cars, bamboo devices, spiders, tombs, and quicksand just to name a few. My lands essentially exist so that those who want inspiration, or solid designs, can at least take a look around and see if what they find is any good. Not everything is my best work, there are a lot of old builds alongside the new, but I'm sure if you stop by, you'll find something of interest.

• Your motivation:
I am interested in improving my own building skills, much of what I am capable of is simply not built, I haven't yet fully applied or represented myself with the occasional test builds or themes I do. I burn out easily, and generally hover to and from project to project, commitment is hard. That's why I haven't gone for Artist until now. I don't like to be boxed in, and can sometimes stress or overthink, but regardless, I am a determined builder with a decent set of skills, and can probably help out every so often with something. People tell me I should go for Artist, so, here I am :D

the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

Additional Builds:
Alright, so in my search to find the motivation to build again, I have over the months made smaller builds to sort of ease me in I suppose. Some of these are more detail-oriented and ambiance driven, while others are the usual MP-tests. I am aware that I should start some larger more cohesive builds more in line with the server, but im workin at my own pace for the time being ;] so be patient ig

First up we have a vaulted Lair of the Pale Man from Pan's Labyrinth: [Link]

Next up we have the Mausoleum of MP (with a secret): [Link]

Then I have been busy with a new method of creation... paintings made of armor stands: [Link]

I also have made a functioning ladder using armor stands: [Link]

Along with that, here is a statue Orruss rather liked: [Link]

And lastly a grouping of various builds such as towers and palisades, hoardings, candles, and gothic vaulting: [Link]

Over the months I've done a few things I think would be worth noting on this app, and I am trying to do more building of late :D

Plots

Rwyland Dol Caranthan Hoarding Plot: Link

SweViking Linhir Exterior Plot: Link

Personal Projects

Small RP Dwarven Room: Link

Mainworld Arena Revamp "Ancient Cave": Link

Mainworld Arena Revamp "Sandy Tomb": Link

Mainworld Arena Revamp "Blood Cellar": Link