Canceled MrAnimator2008’s Limited WE badge

MrAnimator0208

Guide
Guide
Supporter
Credits
0
XP
5
  • When did you join?: 4/08/21
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?: Guide for a month or more
  • How experienced are you in FAWE?: I’m confident in my experience which is about 2 weeks of rigours use
  • Will you need instructions in using WorldEdit once you have the badge?: No
  • Why do you need this badge?: Numenor FB 2.0 (all WE badge holders are no longer active on the project so I would like to take responsibility for it)
  • What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?: Someone who won’t destroy freebuild or any other part of the map they are on with commands that they don’t know what they do.

I would also like to add that I could use it for any future projects I could help out with and also to advance in the ranks in MCME.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top