Wyattrox03 Designer Staff member Designer Supporter Credits 0 XP 186 Yesterday at 7:04 PM #1 Type Bug Server plotworld Minecraft version & mods 26.2 with Fabric, Sodium and Iris Type Bug What I did: ran command /mvtp archive while in plotworld What I expected: my player taken to the archive world spawn What happened instead: Unknown or incomplete command. See below for error mvtp archive<--[HERE] Where (world and coordinates): plotworld, which is the only server where there are other worlds attached I believed Does it happen every time?: yes Upvote 0
Type Bug What I did: ran command /mvtp archive while in plotworld What I expected: my player taken to the archive world spawn What happened instead: Unknown or incomplete command. See below for error mvtp archive<--[HERE] Where (world and coordinates): plotworld, which is the only server where there are other worlds attached I believed Does it happen every time?: yes