• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

My Inactivty

Finrod_Amandil

Former Head Designer
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hello everyone...

It has been a long while in which I was not active. I am incredibly sorry for that. In the past weeks I have been very busy and while there may have been a few blank spaces in my schedule I just needed this time to prevent me from going crazy. I don't ask you to forgive me for my absence and I do not want to hand out an excuse, it just should not happen to a Head.

I will start asnwering all questions, and work through all pendencies I can find. Please help me and remind me of what you would like me to do still, given the many other things around in my head and the fact that there's always a ton of things to do on here I am sure I forgot about some things...

Looking forward to getting back to you!
~ Finrod

Hello everyone...

It has been a long while in which I was not active. I am incredibly sorry for that. In the past weeks I have been very busy and while there may have been a few blank spaces in my schedule I just needed this time to prevent me from going crazy. I don't ask you to forgive me for my absence and I do not want to hand out an excuse, it just should not happen to a Head.

I will start asnwering all questions, and work through all pendencies I can find. Please help me and remind me of what you would like me to do still, given the many other things around in my head and the fact that there's always a ton of things to do on here I am sure I forgot about some things...

~ Finrod
np at all, glad to have u back :)

Hello everyone...

~ Finrod
Welcome back, you might want to look at the artist apps and foreman apps quite a few good candidates that might need promotion especially for the artist apps, and pls look at my suggestive in the discussion section, want to know your opinion on it,

Hello everyone...

~ Finrod
I forgive you despite you not asking for forgiveness. Everyone needs a break from time to time, everyone. That includes heads of a fan-based community centered around a game and some books. ;)

IMG_0636.jpg