• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

My resignation and goodbye

Tidc

Another Moria Worker
Supporter
Credits
XP
So I’m writing this to announce I’m resigning from guide. It might take a couple days for my rank to get changed or whatever, but as far as I’m concerned from this point forward I’m no longer a guide.

I joined this server on April 27th 2021, after my friend Rudolph (who you all know) just couldn’t stop talking about it. So I decided to try it out and that’s when I joined the best server in Minecraft. I at first stayed to explore and see all the builds, but the longer I stayed, the more I discovered the best thing about this server: the community. I got commoner somewhere in the middle of May of that same year and decided I wanted to contribute to this amazing project. That’s why I became a guide on the 2nd of September 2021 and it’s because of the community that I stayed a guide for almost two and a half years. I have helped MCME in my own small way, not as much as some, but I’m proud of whatever little bit that I helped. I don’t regret my time here and I think I would have been poorer for it if I never joined. I have met people that come as close to friends as one can have online and I hope that I can stay in touch with them.

So then why do I leave? I don’t want to go into too much detail and it’s nothing nefarious. I’ve just come to the conclusion that I can’t work with certain members of staff. I might join the server every now and then and I hope one day I can rejoin more fully, but I fear that might be a while.

To the community I say this: MCME is fantastic because of you, not the builds, not the textures and I barely cared about Tolkien before I joined. I would not have stayed for builds longer than a couple months, I stayed for years because of all of you and if I ever come back, it will be because of you.

Kind regards,

Tidc

It is sad to see you go Tidc. I think you where a great part of this community and helped way more than you might know. I will definitely miss you being around, and will be forever grateful of your patience and helpfulness as a guide towards me, helping me to become apart of this server. and I'll never forget your famous PotD tours. I'll send you some cute pics of Korra from time to time ;)

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Hey Tid,

It was very fun and interesting to follow your guide trial period and the rest of the career, you were definitely one of my favourite guides on the server and its sad that you're leaving like this. I hope you'll join pop in more often than you said you would (even a simple "Hello" on discord).

Your's truly
D3

It is sad to see you go Tidc. I think you where a great part of this community and helped way more than you might know. I will definitely miss you being around, and will be forever grateful of your patience and helpfulness as a guide towards me, helping me to become apart of this server. and I'll never forget your famous PotD tours. I'll send you some cute pics of Korra from time to time ;)
Send him pictures off cats as well, he'll enjoy that even more :p