• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted NicTheFifth's WE app

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicTheFifth

Developer
Developer
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
When did you join?~ I joined in january 2015.
What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?~ Currently I am an Foreman and I have been so for a month.
How experienced are you in FAWE?~ I am experienced enough in FAWE, as I have been using it on other servers quite often.
Will you need instruction in using WE once you acquire the badge?~ I will not need instructions.
Why do you need this badge?~ I work in moria, and as we know, moria is a lot of world edit, yet with the recent changes I am not allowed to use brushes, which means that I can't edit terrain as easily (I know voxel yet I first need to improve my app) so I would like to get unlimited WE for the brushes. Also //drain is needed (waterworks are a hell without).
What to you is a responsible and mature player?~ Someone who does not let his temper reign his actions, who makes rational decisions and someone who is not afraid to put his opinion forward.
Additional images:
LTuKJnP.png

This cavern in the pillar was made with WE and had as good as no extra detailing by hand. (Located at /warp second dwelling)

Last edited:
For the brushes I want to see good terrain. If you need help I recommend BuildCon 2017 Terrain Masterclass Video

Status
Not open for further replies.