• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Non-MCME resource pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will_Slams

Worthy of Mordor
Credits
XP
I'm developing a resource pack totally unrelated to MCME, but I'm using the Gondor pack as a template, just so I have all the files already in the pack. I want to start uploading it to PlanetMinecraft, but it still has a bunch of MCME textures in it. Can I upload to to PMC, or should I wait? I'll obviously say they're MCME's if I do.

Personally; I am not sure, Jet. I can't really speak for the higher-ups, but IMO I think the server will never give out anything in content to other things. (Or something like that). I would say you should wait, but I would also advise you to wait until a Staff member also posts on this discussion.

I know the pack has an CC attribution share alike license but it might be tricky if the pack still has some of the textures we didn't make ourselves.

So long as you give credit for those textures it should be fine, but i dont know.

The Packs are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
687474703a2f2f692e6372656174697665636f6d6d6f6e732e6f72672f6c2f62792d6e632d73612f332e302f38387833312e706e67

Lock Please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.