- Credits
- 0
- XP
- 0
Ok i will try, but i started a small cave-tunnel in moria (made this up by myself) and want to finish it, also i have a lot of school stuff going on rn so i will finish the tunnel and then it will take probablyHey Norir!
Your Moria interior is looking quite good there!
What I would suggest you to try is building something that's not yet built on MCME, eg Lake Town house, Mordor structure, Dale concept... My reason is is that I want to see how you do on a style that you're not familiar with yet.
I just built the entrance roof because it looked a bit empty, anyways, thanks for your feedbackDale tower (rebuilt):
- Nice colour palette
- The top of the tower seems a bit thin compared to the rest of the tower. Maybe you could make the bottom of the tower thinner.
- I don't really like the entrance roof, feels pointless
Dale tower (ruined)
- Nice
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?