Resolved OB status

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyDarkPatriot

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
Hey,

I just joined again but I am still an Oathbreaker. I thought i had reached my destination and done my time months ago. I do not fully remember what I did to be honest. I would be more than happy to do my destination and time again if necessary, I just need someone to tell me what to do.

Any help is appreciated.
 
In the rules infractions record it does not say you reached your destination. When you reached it, did you tell a bounder?
 
Hey @GreyDarkPatriot , you were OB'd by a friend of mine called Kulmo because you broke a large amont of grass blocks for no discernable reason. If you see an Enforcer online please ask them to teleport you to spawn and then you must walk to Bree. When you arrive in Bree, notify an Enforcer and tell them you've reached your destination and you will be promoted back to adventurer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top