• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Oberanio's Foreman Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberanio

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: Oberanio

Date Joined: April the 9th

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?

Yes

Do you actively speak on our voice communication?

Sometimes (especially more recently), and will obviously talk more when running jobs etc.

Do you have any particular skills?

I think that I’m a decent builder who is self-critical to when things look bad, so I usually try over and over until it looks good. I also think I’m alright at explaining to others what needs to be done and give them ideas for how something can look good as well as constructive criticism.

Why are you applying for this rank?

I think that I can help run jobs and help the progress on mcme even more, while also helping individuals improve their building skills by giving them tips and constructive criticism.

Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:

Last edited:
Thanks for the application Oberanio!

I do think your builds are fine for the foreman rank, and I have seen you working on your village in Belfalas and you did a really good job on it with a rather good attention to style and to detail, so no worries there.
However, I have not yet seen your capabilities in the job environment and working with adventurers/commoners so I would advise you to work with other foremen and try to learn as much as you can whilst I can get feedback and hopefully get you a trial job some time in the future if all goes well!

I would almost say Good luck... but... I sight of recent events and WE "accidents" (you know what builds of mine I'm referring to)...

At least I can ease my mind knowing that you're great at "undoing". Everything.

Joke aside. Good luck pal!

I would almost say Good luck... but... I sight of recent events and WE "accidents" (you know what builds of mine I'm referring to)...

At least I can ease my mind knowing that you're great at "undoing". Everything.

Joke aside. Good luck pal!
So immature, how could he do that? I would never abuse my WE...

Thanks for the application Oberanio!

I do think your builds are fine for the foreman rank, and I have seen you working on your village in Belfalas and you did a really good job on it with a rather good attention to style and to detail, so no worries there.
However, I have not yet seen your capabilities in the job environment and working with adventurers/commoners so I would advise you to work with other foremen and try to learn as much as you can whilst I can get feedback and hopefully get you a trial job some time in the future if all goes well!
Will be done with my help <3

Yeah this gets my support but that’s probs because I told you to apply ;)!

Status
Not open for further replies.