[Official] MCME Derp Report Thread

Out by Staddle there's several places where grass blocks under trees (or maybe they're supposed to be wood blocks?) generate as dirt instead.
 

Attachments

  • 2022-01-14_14.39.29.webp
    199.5 KB · Views: 206
  • 2022-01-14_14.41.09.webp
    220.3 KB · Views: 198
  • 2022-01-14_14.41.15.webp
    200.3 KB · Views: 192
  • 2022-01-14_14.41.56.webp
    242.5 KB · Views: 191
  • 2022-01-14_14.42.29.webp
    258.6 KB · Views: 207
  • 2022-01-14_14.45.32.webp
    276.8 KB · Views: 199
  • 2022-01-14_14.45.42.webp
    187 KB · Views: 203
the area is currently in WIP possibly not considered derp maybe"
That one was actually after the warp back to the main world, so I don't think it's part of the current Moria Project. Nothing else in that room is being worked on.
 
I was actually curious about that. But then since there wasn't more of it I thought it might be an error. Very nice touch.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…