• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled OneSacred's Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneSacred

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: OneSacred

Date Joined: December 28, 2020

Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yes

Do you talk on our voice communication? No

Why would you like to be a Guide? I would like to be a Guide because the stories and the locations in Middle earth is just so beautiful and the idea that started off this wonderful server is to recreate these locations. And because of this beautiful and genius idea, I want to be a part of this huge project. I want to support and help this server to make it become even better. Already, the great work of Minas Tirith had my jaw drop and the fact that there are still more beautiful places in Middle Earth that is not yet created really makes me annoyed. I just want to support this server in anyway possible. I know that my time on this server was not that long yet that doesn't make my love for this server less than anyone. It would be a true pleasure to inform people that does not know a lot of Middle Earth more about this beautiful world that Tolkien created and answer all of their questions. I want to do everything in my power to help the people working on this beautiful server and the people who are in this community to make the community and the server a lot better.

What makes a great Guide according to you? I think a Guide should be a person who supports the community actively. They should run fun events and tours. Their tours should be engaging and fun to hear. Also, I think a Guide should be helping people. Being able to answer any question a person has. Like how to go to a different location, how to get a higher rank, etc. They should know a lot about Tolkien lore and the server lore too. Guides should be supporting the community and keeping the community active and entertaining.

Also, I am not religious despite the word, sacred. Just sounded cool.

Last edited:
Hey @OneSacred

Thank you for applying for Guide. The Guides have discussed your application, but we have decided that we are not going to give you a trial period for Guide and the application will be cancelled. The reasoning for this is because you are very new to the server and have very little play time. What I would recommend is that you take part in more jobs, minigames, tours, and events and get to know the community more. I would also recommend trying to become Commoner if you haven't already became one. Although you are not getting a trial period, I did really like your application, however you should get to know the community more first.

Status
Not open for further replies.