• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted OneSacred's minigame badge application

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneSacred

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
When did you join?
I have joined on 28th December 2020
What is your current rank?
I am a commoner
Why do you want this badge?
I saw a lot of adventurers asking if exploring was the only thing you can do on the server. Sure, there is building but building isn't for everyone. So I thought about this a bit more and came to a conclusion that there aren't enough minigames running. And when some adventurers even ask for minigames, there was no one that had the badge to run one. Majority of the players love minigames. I saw a lot of adventurers having a great time while playing one. But there just aren't enough minigames running to get the adventurers entertained. And we don't want them to have a boring time while on the server. I am kind and helpful so I think I will do a good job with the badge. I would run fun minigames for the adventurers to enjoy if I get the badge.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.