• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Online Code Editor

DSESGH

One Of Us, One of Us
Credits
XP
My friends and I are doing a project for a Raspberry Pi competition (<-- nonessential information). We would like to have an online code editor for Python that is similar to the format of google docs. Preferably, it would store the code online, and you could access and edit it directly. I looked at github, but it seems like the group members can't work on it directly (they have to download the code, edit, and submit a pull request). If anybody knows of a good one, or knows how we could use github differently, that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Ok now we have a few more questions: What is a good python IDE to use that will allow us to drag and drop buttons, text boxes, etc. and a make a python GUI? Like QT Creator, but with python instead of C++.