• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted ooitsbirdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ooitsbirdo

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Credits
XP
Pls give foreman, ill give out special favours;)
Minecraft Username : ooitsbirdo
Date Joined : 17th Feb 2014

Are you regularly logged on Teamspeak?
Not on TS cause its always empty but Discord is always on for me
Do you actively speak on Teamspeak?
If I am on of course
Do you have any particular skills?
I am a decent builder, i would say, and i know the styles of most areas and will certainly be able to pick up any new styles that are too come (like the new Dol amroth style) ( and im decent at taking screenshots if thats a skill relevant to this)
Why are you applying for this rank?
Im applying for this rank to hopefully help out the server in Minor roles like running jobs as it would take of a bit of pressure from designers who are doing there own work and wont be, disturbed by adventures asking for Jobs. I also am applying for this rank to demonstrate my leadership skills in running jobs and my ability to communicate to other ranks to get Jobs done fast and effectively and to MCME server standards. furthermore i feel like that this rank would also let me further help out adventures who's goal is to become an artist as i can maybe focus on the (or a group ) to build more advanced buildings if i feel like they would be capable to achieve a good standard of building and this would defiantly provide valuable experience and feedback that they can work on which could improve their chance in getting the next rank and maybe develop further and take on this rank when they are ready
Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:
Emmmm, i have no idea where half of them are and i forgot my imgure account password (So if i find my password i will upload them), but the castle in lost fall is my one, and countless of contest build that are decent ( but have never won) and the reception in moria , in the middle of the two embassy.

Anyway thanks for Reading, have a lovely day

Last edited:
Hey ooitsbirdo and thank you for your application to the Foreman rank!

Please forgive me the delay it took to reply to your application! The staff team has looked through all applications and has picked a few players who we think would make a great group of first Foremen. I am happy to announce that you are among the closer candidates! In order to show us your skills in leading jobs, as well as getting to know your personality a bit better we (@DynoDaring and I) would like to invite you to a trial job, followed by a quick interview.

At this point we'd like to ask you to check your Agenda for when you would be available, best somewhere around the weekends. Please make a few (3 - 4) suggestions for date + time and if we find one where either Dyno or me is available we can schedule the event accordingly. As soon as the date is set I'll be looking out for a job you can lead as well as announce the event publicly in order to have some more people show up for it!

Sincerely, Finrod_Amandil

Thanks you for your consideration , I am free today, and on Sunday (1-7pm GMT) which are both probably the most suitable times, I'm also available anytime on the week from 3:40- 6pm (GMT) . I hope that this is a time that would suit you both

Im sorry to inform you that i wont be able to do a trial job in the near future due to privet issues that have recently come up, and i do of course realize that this would mean that i wont be able to receive this new appointment, i am again terribly sorry for this inconvenience. However if you want i am still free to do the interview. @Finrod_Amandil , @DynoDaring

Hmmm I don't entirely understand what you want to say, where exactly the problem is or what exactly you're not able to do and why...

@Finrod_Amandil currently I can't speak on discord due to me being banned of my PC and had my headset taken away so I won't be able to come on as much not speak on discord, so I'm just withdrawing my application for the time until I have my stuff back

Hey ooitsbirdo!

We (Dyno and me) would like to invite you to a trial job plus a quick interview as we're considering you as holder of the re-launched Foreman rank!

Please enlighten me with your availability (date + time + timezone) in the coming days, and dyno and I will compare with our schedules so we can find a date for the trial.
I will talk back to the Designers to organise a trial job, and I hope I can announce it a few days before the event, so that you know what to expect.

~ Finrod

Thank you , I am available during Mon-Thursday for a trial job - (6/02/2017 - 7/02/2017 - 8/02/2017 - 9/02/2017) From 3:40- 6:30pm At the GMT time zone

Last edited:
I am very sorry this has remained unanswered, but either way I would not have been available around these times as I'm at work in the afternoon... Are you availabke sometime in the evening or somewhen this weekend?

I'll have a look, if i do all my work i should be free on a Sunday evening. From 7-9 pm if that works for you, I'll try my best to not to screw up and miss this time, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.