• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled PastaBologneseV's Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PastaBologneseV

Expert Stream Digger
Supporter
Credits
XP
Date I joined: 19/04/2021

Jobs and Plotbuilds:
Jobs:
  • EffieFrag – 08/05/2021 – „effie_hittheroadjack“ & „Effie_hittheroadjack2“
  • EffieFrag – 16/05/2021 – „sand5“
  • EffieFrog - 09/07/2021 - „MovieCaveSmoothing2“
  • aVeryAngryBadger - 24/07/2021 - „Badger'sMarvellousMovieCaveJob“
  • W0rldunder & aVeryAngryBadger - 30/07/2021 - „3DPaintingWithW0rldunder“
  • EffieFrog - 19/08/2021 - „Harlond_Walls_1“
  • EffieFrog - 29/08/2021 - „Harlond_Wall_4“
  • Barteldvn - 01/09/2021 - „stuffosgo“
  • Added: W0rldunder – 02/11/2021 – „w0rldtrees8“ (two more trees)
Plots:
Themed-builds:

I have only started a few but I have never finished them and they are not worth to be mentioned but I am currently working on the Halloween theme.

Additional Builds:
My interests:
I do like building houses and their interiors. I am still learning and discovering what I enjoy the most. I am open to learn new styles and things like terrain etc.

My motivation:
I think this is a really great server with a cool community and I want to contribute something to it. It is quite fun and chill for me to build and I enjoy learning new things whilest building. Not only how I place which blocks but also why I builds thing like they have to build and what the background is.

Last edited:
Ello Pasta, glad to see an app appear!

So initial thoughts you got some great jobs/plots already which is good. Glad you're working on the Halloween theme definitely get that to a standard where you put that on there as well. Other than that, we will look to see what more we want from you and we could always arrange a time where we can chat to see how you are feeling regarding your app etc.

Good Luck!

~Update 1~
Notes:
  • I tried to make only pictures of the parts I did from the cliff and the mossying but I can't guarantee that there are also part which are not from me on the pictures.
  • It started good and then real life kicked so I couldnt do much more than this in the last three weeks. And sadly it is not going to be better in the upcoming three weeks but I will do as much as I can:).

Hello Hello,

Sadly I have to stop here with my artist app.

Even though I really would like to become an artist it is not realistic for me to be one. I’ve got a lot going on in real life and this is not going to change the next few months. Because of that I’ve got not enough time to get better in building and since I joined the server with literally no knowledge about building I still got a lot to learn. And even if I would be ready to be an artist at some point I could not be as active and reliable as I should be. I think I can contribute more to the community as a commoner right now. Maybe I will re-apply at some point again but in the near future it is just not possible for me. I am looking forward to build some nice plots and spending time in freebuild and adventuring the map or joining tours and running minigames:)

Greetings Pasta:)

Status
Not open for further replies.