• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Penguinfritz Artist application

PenguinFritz777

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hello, I am Penguinfritz777 Im 12 years old and I live in England, me and my mum are both fans of JRR Tolkiens book 'The Lord of the rings'

Im going to start off by saying i love what you guys do, your community is so helpful and kind and the building is so fun playing with everyone on the discord server.
I would like to be an artist because I love to build. I am good at creating old style building with lots of variations, I am also good at blending my builds into the surrounding area and making things look natural. I have only done one job on this particular server though I play on a private build/survival server and have build hundreds of things on there including: Church towers, grand halls, custom trees, taverns, and mines. Unfortunately I do not have permission to post them on this forum, though I have included A collection of pictures from a build in a normal Minecraft world.
I hope this application is accepted, this is my second time trying.
Thanks so much for the opportunity.
Penguinfritz777

Minecraft 1.16.1 12_07_2020 13_20_22.png
Minecraft 1.16.1 12_07_2020 13_19_13.png
Minecraft 1.16.1 12_07_2020 13_19_28.png
Minecraft 1.16.1 12_07_2020 13_19_48.png
Minecraft 1.16.1 12_07_2020 13_20_03.png

Hmmm, just a thought but try getting commoner first. That way you can start learning on how to work with the different rp packs and the building styles of the server.Also join more jobs and test your limits in /theme. You will only improve from this point on and i hope to see your future builds on /theme soon.

Hmmm, just a thought but try getting commoner first. That way you can start learning on how to work with the different rp packs and the building styles of the server.Also join more jobs and test your limits in /theme. You will only improve from this point on and i hope to see your future builds on /theme soon.
Okay thanks for the feedback!
How long do you think i should wait before submitting again?