• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Pheonix Resourcepacks

Would you rather have 128 HD packs or 64 HD packs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pheonixsang

Worthy of Mordor
Credits
XP
***Votes Yes for 128x128, Vote No for 64x64***

Sorry for confusion, 1am editing ftw

I've asked around on the server a few times and it seems that nearly nobody can run my 128x128 HD Resourcepacks because they are so resource intensive to mid to low tier PC's. So I've stopped working on them until I get further feedback here. Let me clarify that there is literally nothing I can do about the 128 demanding resources. Even with a bare-bones HD pack, its still going to pull a lot of resources.

I did some playing around over the course of about an hour and this is what I came up with for a possible 64x64 pack.

CjleWT5.jpg

bOlc6rc.jpg

nmBjoiF.jpg

Just clarifying, yes is for 128 and no is for 64 right? The way you worded leaves it a little vague.