Accepted Polopipe151's Limited WorldEdit Badge Application

Polopipe151

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
5
When did you join? I joined MCME on the 10th of March, 2025.

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank? I am Artist and have been for approximately. . . 10 minutes.

How experienced are you in FAWE? I am not very experienced with FAWE, but am sure I could learn it easily.

Will you need instructions in using WorldEdit once you have the badge? No. I have used WorldEdit extensively before.

Why do you need this badge? To use WorldEdit and because Bart told me to get it. . .

What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you? To me, "mature and responsible use of the badge" means using it carefully, following the standards of the server and treating it as a privilege, not a right.
 
Back
Top