• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Presenting: The Sexy Beast

HeartseekerDK

Slab Fanatic
Credits
XP
Behold the beauty. Sweat and tears were put into this.
phFBBZW.png
mvPtGnP.png
lm1cWLE.png
G1kBtpj.png

tumblr_mslzatNqvY1s28u3vo1_500.gif

(me when I saw this)

Most random thread ever on these forums. And that's saying something.

PS. But pretty cool tbh.

You see, I didn't feel like posting it in the art section cause it's so bad it's almost humorous--and not MCME related. I would have felt bad posting it there. Haha

@Will_em Background story? Sure. It's a beast native to the jungles of Far Harad. They are an easier alternative to breeding and training a Mumakil--as I'm sure you are aware of the difficulties. The first of their kind were giants among legends, just like the Mumakil;but centruies of breeding have made the current alterations much smaller. A need for a more mobile and less resource intensive beast of burden has assured that this monstrosity has become a key component to the armies of the south. It's name, is unknown. I need everyone here to come together and help me figure that out. It shall be one of our server's many unique creations and a it shall represent the height of our antiquity in the annals of Arda.