Alfonios Designer Staff member Designer Supporter Credits 0 XP 79 Yesterday at 10:17 PM #1 Type Bug What I did: tried to /warp to one of my private warps What I expected: i expected it to have zzz-Alfonios- at the start What happened instead: the "zzz-username"- prefix had been removed Where (world and coordinates): world, plotworld, freebuild, rpserver and more Does it happen every time?: yes Upvote 0
What I did: tried to /warp to one of my private warps What I expected: i expected it to have zzz-Alfonios- at the start What happened instead: the "zzz-username"- prefix had been removed Where (world and coordinates): world, plotworld, freebuild, rpserver and more Does it happen every time?: yes
q220 Founder Staff member Supporter Credits 10 XP 101 Today at 12:00 AM #2 We asked everyone to have their personal warps started with zzz as quick fix because staff always sees all the warps. With the updated MCME Warps this is no longer a requirement. You should be able to find your warps with /wmanage list -c Alfonius More info here MCME-Warps/docs/USER_MANUAL.md at master · MCME/MCME-Warps
We asked everyone to have their personal warps started with zzz as quick fix because staff always sees all the warps. With the updated MCME Warps this is no longer a requirement. You should be able to find your warps with /wmanage list -c Alfonius More info here MCME-Warps/docs/USER_MANUAL.md at master · MCME/MCME-Warps