• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Proposed Gondor Vineyard retexture

Depends on where you look
sunset-farmhouse-italy_9134_600x450.jpg

To me using that many fences, for your version, or the current Pelennor version is just kind of boring to me.
Ruben's version, is a nicer alternative in my opinion. And actually imitates the above vineyard very well.
TqUQwgv.png

But again, these are just my personal opinions and preferences.

Hi, I did make a vine texture with grapes for vineyards. Currently in the pack are the leaves without the grapes.
aVN4jAp.png

The current Pelennor version works just fine for me as it is now. Rubens version is awesome but i like the variety of different vineyard types, since irl they can look verwy different depending on where you are. Soooo let's leave(s) everything as it is :)
t1YCmSB.jpg

ZELs9tH.jpg

Got it? leaveS. Cause phe wants double_grass instead of leaves... nvm.
Check out ma pigs below!

mTKFgJO.png

Last edited: