Quick Question

Kegnash

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
Hello I recently stumbled upon your guys server online and I must say it looks incredible! I’m assuming I can’t but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask, is there any way for me to come in and help u guys if I’m on a console? Like I said I’m assuming I can’t but just thought I would ask. Also is there a world download for this world? Anyway thanks and great job guys looks amazing!
 
Hello I recently stumbled upon your guys server online and I must say it looks incredible! I’m assuming I can’t but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask, is there any way for me to come in and help u guys if I’m on a console? Like I said I’m assuming I can’t but just thought I would ask. Also is there a world download for this world? Anyway thanks and great job guys looks amazing!
Thank you for liking our work. Sadly the server only works in Minecraft Java Edition and downloading the map or parts of the map is strictly prohibited to prevent theft of our work.
 
Back
Top