• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Raivermaya Minigame badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raivermaya

MCME Connaisseur
Commoner
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
I joined the server last 2018-2019 after purchasing my premium account and become inactive, just gone online 2-3 times each month. Then I’ve become inactive again in Nov. 16 2021 and so on.

• What is your current rank?
I am a commoner in this server.

• Do you regularly use our voice communication?
Yes! I Joined Voice communication every day and I’ll do so if I am told too. I use VC for leisure and important purposes.

• Why would you like this badge?
I want to have this badge because this could be beneficial for when there were downtimes of activity on the server specially from 5:00 A.M. – 8:00 A.M U.T.C. and the ratio of adventurers are many” compared to commoner’s number that time mostly it counts to 1-2 commoners sometimes 1. I also like to entertain new adventurers in the server and it gives a lot of enthusiasm to me I am a chatty person and I can’t survive if no one to talk too, and at times I am left disappointed that others might not have picked up on this and a lot of adventurer’s requests for minigames during downtimes activity of the server, through this having this badge I can initiate minigames. Therefore, I would l to be able to run Minigames whenever I sense that it would be beneficial for the server to run them.

• If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
I would like to use it often if people are up for minigames but I will initiate by myself asking everyone during downtime activity in the server if they’re into minigames in that time”. I would make sure I offer though in chat when there are lots of new players on etc. because I think a lot of the time people are too scared to ask, or just don’t know minigames exist. I would be more than happy to start some minigames upon request at any time.

• How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?
I’ll make sure that each minigames could be interactive and fun! I would run multiple games one after another. I’ll choose different locations for Hide and Seek and Races, also Quiz can be fun for lore learned people. VC also can make minigames more fun.

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual and the race list, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have more questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

Hope to see more minigames run for your timezone, congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.