• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Random blocks

antigonaee

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I found some weird/untextured blocks in the Mountains of Shadow (south west Mordor) and I wasn't sure whether i change or leave them...maybe it's a mark or something, probably i'm just talking bullshit

1. This would be good for the derp thread.
2. Mordor mountains probably don't matter right now.
3. Granite/andesite/diorite are nonetheless quite a problem. I particularly appeal to my fellow artists to look underwater in Ethir Anduin and similar underwater locations. Also coarse dirt and red sand.

I found some weird/untextured blocks in the Mountains of Shadow (south west Mordor) and I wasn't sure whether i change or leave them...maybe it's a mark or something, probably i'm just talking bullshit
1. This would be good for the derp thread.
2. Mordor mountains probably don't matter right now.
3. Granite/andesite/diorite are nonetheless quite a problem. I particularly appeal to my fellow artists to look underwater in Ethir Anduin and similar underwater locations. Also coarse dirt and red sand.
Well you're right, just found that and I wasn't sure what to do (not really an expert:rolleyes:) so let's just forget that...

Yeah granite and stone variants are always bugs (if they have the default texture) and can be fixed by Artists when it's not too much, if it is, hit up a designer.