Random blocks

antigonaee

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
I found some weird/untextured blocks in the Mountains of Shadow (south west Mordor) and I wasn't sure whether i change or leave them...maybe it's a mark or something, probably i'm just talking bullshit
 
1. This would be good for the derp thread.
2. Mordor mountains probably don't matter right now.
3. Granite/andesite/diorite are nonetheless quite a problem. I particularly appeal to my fellow artists to look underwater in Ethir Anduin and similar underwater locations. Also coarse dirt and red sand.
 
I found some weird/untextured blocks in the Mountains of Shadow (south west Mordor) and I wasn't sure whether i change or leave them...maybe it's a mark or something, probably i'm just talking bullshit
1. This would be good for the derp thread.
2. Mordor mountains probably don't matter right now.
3. Granite/andesite/diorite are nonetheless quite a problem. I particularly appeal to my fellow artists to look underwater in Ethir Anduin and similar underwater locations. Also coarse dirt and red sand.
Well you're right, just found that and I wasn't sure what to do (not really an expert:rolleyes:) so let's just forget that...
 
Yeah granite and stone variants are always bugs (if they have the default texture) and can be fixed by Artists when it's not too much, if it is, hit up a designer.
 
Back
Top