• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted RandomGuy3117's Minigame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random3117

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
When Did I Join?

March 20, 2021

Rank?

Commoner

Why I would like this badge

I feel like I would be good for this badge because when I get home from school every day, there is always an hour or two when there are people on, but usually no Minigames going on. I am almost always active at this time and would help get the chat and server at that time more active. Of course there is sometimes minigames or jobs or games going on at that time, but it is more rare then other times. I know I have only been commoner for a few days, and would completely understand if you denied this for that reason, but in the 2 months I have been on, I have been active and gone on the server at least once everyday(except for one week while I was on vacation), and I don't plan to stop playing on MCME for a long time. I feel like me having this badge could help benefit the server by making people more active and let people have even more entertainment.

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.