• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Ranger] spike010

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike010

Worthy of Mordor
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username Name: spikeo10
Date Joined (approximate if exact date is not known): Approximately 5th December 2013
Are you regularly in Teamspeak? (This does not include the afk channel or Lobby): No, but I will more
Do you regularly speak in Teamspeak? (this does not include text communication): No [See Above]
What else can you bring to the table?: I am a relatively good leader, quite friendly and have some skill in graphic design.
Why do you want to be a Ranger?: I wish to be significant on the server. I am not a very good builder, so I don't want to apply for Artist. I am quite knowledgeable in LotR lore (from aimlessly clicking links on the Tolkien Gateway :D) and have, in the past, helped new people on the server.

Last edited:
Hello, spike010

Appreciate the application for a position as Ranger. We will let you know if anything comes up.

Regards,
Iru

Status
Not open for further replies.