• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted RedAnaran2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAnaran2022

MCME Connaisseur
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: RedAnaran2022

Date Joined: Around 20 May 2017*

What country are from / What time do you usually play online: United States. I usually play online on weekend afternoons/evenings (EST) and on some weekdays after school (3:30 EST) or evenings

Are you regularly on our voice communication? Sometimes, but normally when I'm on, no one is on voice communications.

Do you talk on our voice communication? Not normally, but I would like to talk more. With this application, I will start talking whenever I get the opportunity.

What makes a great Guide according to you? A great Guide is one that is always helping those who need help on the server, and shows them the great opportunities this server has to offer. Also, a Guide should be knowledgeable in Tolkien’s lore and the server. They should be able to answer many (but not all) questions off the top of their head. A Guide must be a good public speaker, best with previous public speaking opportunities. Finally, a great Guide has fun (obviously), and knows there is always room for improvement.

*I joined sometime in 2016, but became active in late May 2017

Hey RedAnaran2022,

We are happy to see that you have applied for Guide and we would like to give you a Trial Tour. This means that you are required to do a tour, using a mic, for some Guides and other members of the community. The tour can be of any place on the server that you like and you can decide what you talk about. I recommend that you plan the tour in advance so you don't have awkward moments, such as getting people lost.

We need to plan a suitable time for you to be able to the tour and when Guides will be able to attend your tour, which this conversation can be used for.

~ The Guide Team

Hey RedAnaran2022,

We are happy to see that you have applied for Guide and we would like to give you a Trial Tour. This means that you are required to do a tour, using a mic, for some Guides and other members of the community. The tour can be of any place on the server that you like and you can decide what you talk about. I recommend that you plan the tour in advance so you don't have awkward moments, such as getting people lost.

We need to plan a suitable time for you to be able to the tour and when Guides will be able to attend your tour, which this conversation can be used for.

~ The Guide Team
Could I do a tour on the hobbits' journey from Bag End to Bree sometime over Christmas break at around 4 pm EST (I believe 9 pm in England). I will contact you with the date later when I check my calendar.

Thank you!

-Red

Last edited:
Thank you for your application

During your application you may be contacted to demonstrate a Trial Server tour where you will be provided with a location (Prior notice will be given to you to prepare for the tour through a PM). The tour will be appraised based on your ability to conduct yourself with a group of people, how you articulate the information of the location, your communication skills as well as organisation. Note: You must be using a Microphone to conduct the tour

Please note that not everyone will be asked to conduct a trial tour but an application may still be considered.

Each applicant will be evaluated on their merits and their overall character as individual within the Community.

If you have any queries or concerns regarding your application, please do not hesitate to personal message me or one of the current guides. , [USER=11137]@TI_020601n @Gary_Baggins, @awaywind, @SirEonwe, or @Arkengard[/USER] . Good luck with your application.

Regards,
Mandolore100 (Head Guide)[/USER]

Last edited:
Hello Guides and fellow MCME members!

I have settled on a possible date that should work if nothing comes up. Wednesday, December 27 should work for me if it works for you, at 4 pm EST/9 pm in England I believe.

-RedAnaran2022

Status
Not open for further replies.