• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Roel2005 Foreman application

Roel2005

Aspiring Member
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Roel2005
Date Joined : 2014, though I became active in the summer of 2018

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes
Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Yes
Do you have any particular skills?
I can build pretty well in most styles and can build concepts without much trouble. I can give constructive criticism to anyone who asks. I'm able to give good instructions to people in a friendly way.
Why are you applying for this rank?
Because there seems to be a shortage in foremen and jobs are one of the most fun things a new player or even commoner can do. Even though they're simple tasks, they're a first step for every adventurer who's new to the server.
Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:

Hello Roel2005, thanks for your application! I recommend that you ask us for some practise jobs to show us if you are ready and training to run real jobs. When we think you are ready we will contact you about your trial job. Also don't forget it is your job to move this application forward.

Good luck!
-Jonatanknalle

Last edited: