• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Rogue Voxel Badge / Full WE

PacifistFighter

Foreman
Foreman
Supporter
Credits
XP
joined July 20, 2019
I am currently an artist and I've had it for a little less than a month

Voxel:
-I am very experienced with making terrain, less so with voxel, however, I have practiced quite a bit on builders refuge and I think I am good enough for the badge.
-I may need a few pointers but overall I understand how to use it, and I learn very quickly
-I need this badge to help make and edit terrain, for work in moria, andrast and as I am currently making trees/plots, I am going to need stencils.

Full World Edit:
-I am fairly experienced in FAWE and other forms of world edit, having used it on servers like builders refuge and in singleplayer.
-I won't need instructions to use this badge
-I need this badge because it is much easier to make terrain and other types of large scale builds with brushes, and as that is the main thing I don't have now, I cant easily make gradients, retexture walls, and more.

To me, mature and responsible use of these badges is to be careful as it can cause serious damage to the map and to make sure I have permission from a designer before using them in the main world.

//undo and /u are the most useful commands :)

HILL BOI.png
from the top.png
terrain boi.png
flower boi.png
fire boi.png