• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Rudolphius' Worldedit Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudolphius

Foreman
Foreman
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
I joined the 27th of July 2020.​
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
I am currently an artist and have had it aproximately for a dag and a half.​
  • How experienced are you in FAWE?
I have done the basics, but I some more practise.​
  • Will you need instructions in using worldedit once you have the badge?
Only if the command is rather complicated and I can't figure it out myself after some time.
  • Why do you need this badge?
Mostly to help me with building. I have had situations where having worldedit would have helped (i.e. copying, pasting, rotating etc.) and would have speeded up the building process. I also won't have to constantly bother teammembers with the question if they could do some worldedit from me.​
  • What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
It means that I understand that FAWE is a powerful tool that can cause a lot of mayhem and problems and use it only for that what it is intended, i.e. to help with building better and more efficiently.​

Status
Not open for further replies.