• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted ryttyr Minigames Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryttyr

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft username: ryttyr
Date Joined: 22 Apr 2014 (actively playing on the server since 9 Feb 2017)
Current rank: Artist
Has a microphone: Yes
Talks regularly on Discord: Yes (at least during jobs, minigames and social gatherings).
Motivation: I love to play the minigames we have on the server and I feel that they're not played nearly often enough. I think that the best way to bring a community together is to have fun together and that's why I want to be able to let people have fun and play games together. However we can obviously not have minigames running all the time either as that'd halt our building progress but having a few more minigames now and then wouldn't hurt. Due to hanging out with various Guides a lot I already have a basic understanding of how each minigame works and I've already helped TI design a race for the race minigame.

um... shouldn't this be marked as accepted now since I've gotten the badge?

I would like to reapply for the Minigames badge.
If this application no longer suffices I'd be glad for some feedback so I can update it.

Status
Not open for further replies.