• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Ryttyr’s Limited World Edit Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryttyr

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Credits
XP
When did you join?
22 Apr 2014 (actively playing on the server since 9 Feb 2017).

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?
Artist since 22 Mars 2017 so 1.5 years.

How experienced are you in FAWE?
Does a basic understanding of vanilla Minecraft commands count for anything? Otherwise none at all.

Will you need instruction in using WE once you acquire the badge?
I assume I won't get the badge before I've got a basic understanding of WE and for what I intend to use WE for I don't think I'll need more than the basics so maybe, maybe not.

Why do you need this badge?
To be able to apply for the Animations Badge so that I can make even more animations for the server without having to bother Eriol or Thijs every time who are usually pretty busy. And well, being able to copy, paste and rotate parts of a larger build could also be useful I guess.

What to you is a responsible and mature player?
A mature player is a player who can differentiate between fun and work, who knows when it's okay to joke around and when they have to be serious and who stays serious for however long it is needed of them to be serious. They do not act rashly, foolishly or imaturely and they do their best to not get upset over setbacks or provocations. A responsible player takes some extra time to make sure they do things right and consciously tries to avoid making mistakes that could damage the server and if they do make such mistakes by accident they takes responsibility for their actions, confesses their mistake to the person in charge and then restores the damage they have done or seeks out means to undo it if they can't do it themselves. And they make sure to learn from their experience so that they don't make that mistake again.

So I know I won't get the badge with this application but can I at least get some feedback on how to improve my skills and achieve the badge?

for limited you only need to learn copy and paste, and the basic extras you get from it (//move, //rotate and //flip) which is quite easy to learn. Just try to find a basic guide on the interwebs, it is not that difficult!

Status
Not open for further replies.