• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Sad_Badger's Minigames Badge Application #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad_Badger

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hi, I applied for this before, and you declined it, as I had just been gone for a while. It's been a bit, and I've been pretty active, so I thought I'd apply again. Hopefully, I've regained a little trust by now :)

I joined in August of 2020, and am now a commoner. I use voice chat occasionally, and I'll definitely use it more when I can. I would like this badge because I think it would be fun to be able to host games and build the community. I think games are a great way to help adventurers become familiarized and welcomed by the community, as well as add a new way to interact with the server. If I were to get this badge, I think I would use it pretty often, especially when it's kind of slow. I really enjoy playing games on the server and I would love to be able to spread that same enjoyment myself :). I would make my minigames fun and enjoyable by playing games that aren't played as often or listening to what people want. I would be fair and encourage others to join in. Thanks for considering my application :)

Hey Sadger, thanks for applying! Please make sure to organize your post with the format found here, it'll make it easier for us to review your application.

Sorry, I did all those things just not in a list :p

I joined in August of 2020, and am now a commoner.
I use voice chat occasionally, and I'll definitely use it more when I can.
I would like this badge because I think it would be fun to be able to host games and build the community. I think games are a great way to help adventurers become familiarized and welcomed by the community, as well as add a new way to interact with the server.
If I were to get this badge, I think I would use it pretty often, especially when it's kind of slow. I really enjoy playing games on the server and I would love to be able to spread that same enjoyment myself :).
I would make my minigames fun and enjoyable by playing games that aren't played as often or listening to what people want. I would be fair and encourage others to join in. Thanks for considering my application :)

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual and the new race list, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.