• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Sam's Screenshots

samgamgee10

Another Moria Worker
Credits
XP
My mac was finally able to handle shaders without dropping to 0 fps while I was in moria, so I started to test some screenshots in there, and eventually took probably around 20-25 pretty good screenshots. I just said to myself, "Why not?" So I started this.

e30ZmUE
aupoENq
ekrzlP2

6IrvCxs
TUsMjy7
Gxpd3Kp
z3xEJYr
LmGXyc9
9S4vYQh
rD8qWQz
2aULYOq

ABATFQS
NMK7qTE
rMCdLH6

cFOvw4a
TRY4rbe

jWFob3g
kPqrfoQ
O11z6qB
BS7a2s7

Tell me if the spoilers didn't work, and how to actually get screenshots in here while the media is broken if they don't work.

They don't work for me, i think u have to have media in a different format... Not too sure.

Take a look at the url in the picture with me writing the comment, those work.

1Hyolmw.jpg

It changes the url to bracket ATTACH=FULL bracet 7022 bracket forward slash ATTACH bracket, i have no idea why it does that. Quite stupid actually.

XLH2pEL.jpg

Ah i know why, it is because of the media counter, most likely. To see statistic, of who added the most media.

Last edited:
I don't know but that's a great picture! Where is it?
Also, take that, whoever said I never say nice things.

I never said you never said nice things

The mountain picture? That's Wrox's new terrain down by Ras Morthil. I guess that is the last mountain in the Ered Nimrais

The mountain picture? That's Wrox's new terrain down by Ras Morthil. I guess that is the last mountain in the Ered Nimrais
If you're referring to the one I posted, I was just posting that as an example of how to attach images.

With working pictures

e30ZmUE.jpg

Hall of Aulë
aupoENq.jpg
ekrzlP2.jpg

6th Hall? (@Despot666's Current Hall)

6IrvCxs.jpg

Ras Morthil
TUsMjy7.jpg

The view of Coaldael from the nearby farm. (Thanks, @Darki190 for all the help with that farm)
Gxpd3Kp.jpg

The resort island off the coast of Belfalas, with the Pina Colada stand
z3xEJYr.jpg

Windmaw
LmGXyc9.jpg

The fort on the northern end of Tolfalas
9S4vYQh.jpg

Linhir
rD8qWQz.jpg

Like what is this, the High Fells of Lamedon or something???

ABATFQS.jpg

Durin's tower in the early morning
NMK7qTE.jpg

An underwater shot of the West Gate
rMCdLH6.jpg

The surrounding lands of the West Gate of Moria
0XudbRZ.jpg

This isn't really the exterior of Moria, but this glacier is sooooo big, and @Finrod_Amandil, were you too busy with your exam studying, or did i just miss when you or someone else put the timelapse of this valley forming? (Oh wait, sorry, no snow, dumb me :/, obviously not done yet)

cFOvw4a.jpg

TRY4rbe.jpg

jWFob3g.jpg

The palace of Annúminas from the north
kPqrfoQ.jpg

A shot throught the top of the dome of the palace
O11z6qB.jpg

Same shot as above, just about 20 blocks lower
BS7a2s7.jpg
[/SPOILER]