#SaveTheClayworks

FoxySeamus

Artist
Artist
Supporter
Credits
0
XP
20
Fellow players of Minecraft Middle-earth,

I come before you with a message that should concern anyone who actually values protecting their builds. My Clayworks in Linhir is under threat.

This isn’t just another random project. I built this. Every part of it was intentional, designed to give Linhir character and make Gondor feel real. While others were placing blocks, I was building Sauron's birthplace, a true landmark in J.R.R. Tolkien's world.

And now? It’s about to be removed.
TheSweViking has made that very clear.

So let me be just as clear: I’m not letting that happen quietly.

If you’ve ever walked through Linhir and thought, "This actually looks solid,” that’s what’s on the line. If you respect me as a builder, then now is the time to act.

I’m calling on anyone who backs quality, anyone who doesn’t want to see work erased for no reason, and anyone who believes in this; they deserve to stand with me.

Speak up. Make noise. Show support.

If my Clayworks disappears, Wyattrox03 shall appoint me as acting head of the "Builder Union," where I will lead a 48-hour "creative strike" in which absolutely nothing will be built on the server by the artist team. No progress on projects. No blocks placed. No plans made. ZERO WORK.

So choose wisely.

Because this isn’t about just any build.
It’s about our builds and whether our efforts on this server actually mean anything to the staff team.

Stand with me.
ChatGPT Image Apr 30, 2026, 07_44_09 PM.webp



#SaveTheClayworks
#LinhirWillRemember
#BuildsMatter
#ClayworksOrChaos
 
Wow, I am appalled that such an amazing build would even be considered for removal. I was there when THE Clayworks was built, I watched FoxySeamus and Ackincray, and Wyatt toil away for hours on this. How much effort was put in? All for what? It is to be thrown away just because 1 person decides it is not up to their quality. This is a build, so important that it was given a guidebook by head guide Larry881a. A build of such important history should be left on the server.

I stand with FoxySeamus, I stand with THE Linhir Clayworks, I stand with the build team, who work for countless hours just to have their builds destroyed. Clearly, no one has learned since OberDark.

#SaveTheClayworks
 
Wow, I am appalled that such an amazing build would even be considered for removal. I was there when THE Clayworks was built, I watched FoxySeamus and Ackincray, and Wyatt toil away for hours on this. How much effort was put in? All for what? It is to be thrown away just because 1 person decides it is not up to their quality. This is a build, so important that it was given a guidebook by head guide Larry881a. A build of such important history should be left on the server.

I stand with FoxySeamus, I stand with THE Linhir Clayworks, I stand with the build team, who work for countless hours just to have their builds destroyed. Clearly, no one has learned since OberDark.

#SaveTheClayworks
Truly the Oberdark of our times. I stand in full support of FoxySeamus and THE clayworks. We will chain ourselves to the claywork houses and if they want to //0 them they'll have to do it with us on them. Bring it on.
 
Sons of Moria! Of Goblin Town! My brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when they nuke our based key lore location builds, when we on this build team stand by and say nothing, and break all bonds of creative fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of executive mandates and shattered layouts when the Age of Builder Freedom comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good server, I bid you stand, Men of THE Clayworks!

#SaveTheClayworks
 
Back
Top