• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Scooby's Mini-game Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoobybri

Slab Fanatic
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hello everyone. I've decided to go fro the mini-game badge so here is my application to get that badge!
  • When did you join?-May 20th of 2018
  • What is your current rank?-I have been a commoner for awhile and i was once artist for a little and am right now applying for artist.
  • Why do you want this badge?-I know mini-games like races and good old H&S can make everybody have good times and enjoy their day and lighten them up. I also know that sometimes players even me sometimes need something fun to do and I know mini-games will help people have a good time on our server and I've noticed there is not a lot of people always one who have the badge that are in the mood for a mini-game or are not busy so I want to help bring more excitement and fun to MCME with the min-game badge and its just overall nice to help out with a game for players on the server. Thank you for viewing my application!

Status
Not open for further replies.