• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled seashell2016's Minigame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

seashell2016

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
XP
Hello! I'm applying for the Minigames badge to work towards greater involvement in the wonderful community that MCME has to offer:

- When did you join?
I joined the server on May 6th, 2021
- What is your current rank?
I was actually promoted to commoner rank just recently, so I understand if it is felt premature for me to be receiving this badge so early, in which case I will apply again in the future once I have demonstrated more of my dedication to the server.
- Do you regularly use our voice communication?
Not so much since I first joined, but I do plan on using it more and more often in the future as I transition into a summer schedule that is more compatible with my activities online. However, I do very frequently participate in various discussions (some meaningful... and some not so much :p) through the in-game chat.
- Why would you like this badge?
I feel like this badge wouldn't only offer a milestone for me in my social progression through Minecraft Middle Earth, but it would also enable me to contribute more to its community, by having the capability of presenting another form of socialization (other than discussion) for both those who are first entering the server, and for those who aren't new, but who seek a more "alleviating" activity than that of their present.

Thank you again for reviewing my application! And let me know if it is premature and/or if there are other conditions that must be met before it can be accepted.

Hey @seashell2016,

The guides have reviewed and discussed your application, however we decided that you won't be getting the badge at the moment. We would like you to be a bit more active and involved in the community first. You got commoner very recently and we just think your not quite ready at this current moment. I recommend you to participate in some more events/tours and jobs, so the guides and the community get's to know you better.

You are more than welcome to apply again in the future tho. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.