• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Shen's Limited WorldEdit Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Shen

Former Community & Mod Manager
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
When did you join?:
Originally 30 March 2013, returned 25 November 2020.

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?:
I am a Guide and have been since February 5th 2021.

How experienced are you in FAWE?:
I've never used FAWE, but I have used WorldEdit in the past on MCME and other servers.

Will you need instructions in using WorldEdit once you have the badge?:
Any documentation like a guide should be enough, but I'll probably ask for guidance every so often.

Why do you need this badge?:
I don't need the badge, but it would allow me to contribute more to the server in ways that I think I would best, like building events and PvP maps (mainly different variations of the Pelargir Arena to be used), and helping others who need WorldEdit assistance.

What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?:
'Mature and responsible use' means thinking before using: making sure that the commands you're entering are properly typed and that they will do exactly what you intend them to, and understanding their effects on the environment and the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.