• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Sign broken on FB spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlavAnders

Expert Stream Digger
Supporter
Credits
XP
Just when I logged into Freebuild, my trackpad decided to go nuts and as I entered the world I heard a terrifying breaking sound and I hit at least one sign. "Nothing to worry about," I though, "I don't have perms to break anything in spawn anyways". To my dismay the sign was still gone, even when I relogged. So I asked Ryan for help, and he told me to ask a bounder. Unfortunately no bounders were on, not on build either, so I decided to create this thread.

My theory is that somehow everyone's got full creative in the spawn world, since I'm able to fly there, which I couldn´t before. I also tested this with others. At least the sign needs replacement, and I have no idea what it said. (Hawkeye?)

I'm buying a mouse.

Used CoreProtect and it did not show any signs broken by you. Also, I discovered that the Freebuild spawn is WorldGuarded, so there's no way you broke something. Resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.