• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Silmarillion Primer Audiobook

LegoCellist

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Credits
XP
Announcing... The Silmarillion Primer Audiobook!

Some people on the server (who shall remain nameless) have refused to read The Silmarillion because it is too daunting, too boring, or too wordy. Some have slogged through it but not really enjoyed it. There are also nerds out there (myself included) who have read it and relished it and would love to dig deeper. If you fit any of those categories, then this is for you!

Every Sunday at 1:00 pm EST starting in 2 days I will be reading an installment of the Silmarillion Primer by Jeff LaSala. If you haven't heard of this, it is a series published on tor.com that covers the story of The Silmarillion in full detail, but in a fun and exciting way. Also, you will probably find The Silmarillion a lot easier to read afterwards.

I hope to see you all there!

Regards,

LegoCellist