• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Smaug_Niphredil Restricted WE Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smaug_Niphredil

Head of Moderation and Events
Staff member
Vala
Supporter
Credits
XP
When did you join?
I joined in August 2015.

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?
I am currently Enforcer and have been this rank for one year and 4 months.

How experienced are you in FAWE?
I have used FAWE on the server server times before, but as Enforcers don't have access to it I have had to be made Designer to be able to use it. I have also used WE in a private world where I did some terrain and building before but I can't get screenshots from it as it has since been deleted. BWOT, if you would like to see some of the things I have built using Voxel, which would've been done quicker with WE, please speak to me on the server.

Will you need instruction in using WE once you acquire the badge?
No, I know the commands quite well and I can find something out if I don't know how to do it.

Why do you need this badge?
This is so I do not have to be made Designer when I would like to use WE. I will use the badge for helping me with events I am organising, for example, it would've been very useful to have this badge when Copy/pasting the easter eggs.As well as this, it would allow me to easily copy/past builds in freebuild that have been built to close to another build or help somebody move their theme-build because they built it one block out and isn't symmetrical! In the future, to keep me entertained, I would also like to do some terrain work. Although voxel is for terrain, the WE brushes would help me too as I can use them and it would help me to get the basic shape of the terrain, then use voxel to improve it. Also, having WE would make me generally more helpful on the server. It can also help with coreprotect selections too I believe.

What to you is a responsible and mature player?
A responsible and mature player is a person who can be trusted by everyone and will not go about and grief with the badge that they are applying for.

I am a bit confused, I know you want to help out with building but it becomes a bit confusing with what you would be doing with the brushes and etc. Do you want to do designer work: terrain, planning etc? or what?

Accepted, you have shown you will be capable of using the badge effectively and responsibly. You will receive it once I have a chance in-game. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.