• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Smombdi's minigame badge re-application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smombdi

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
When did you join?
I have joined on 24th May 2020
What is your current rank?
I am a commoner
Why do you want this badge?
Before I go to the reasons I want to thank you for giving me the possibility of re-applicating!
Nearly a month has passed since my first application and during that time I focused on what Smaug said. I have tried to participate in as many events as possible - this includes build battles by SpassTV and Johnyeric, tours, minigames, pvps and jobs. I have also got involved in the Gondolin project.
I have been playing on the server for a while, and I really enjoy playing organized minigames. Since there is a lot of new players on the server, playing hide and seek, racing, or doing quizzes is a very good way for them to get involved in the community and make new friends. I want this badge because I often see people asking for minigames, but there are no players that can run them. I think that I am friendly and helpful, so I am a good person for this task. If I got the minigame badge I would run fun races and quizzes from time to time in order to allow players to have some break from building in an interesting way.

Many thanks,
Smombdi

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.