• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Some Showcases

_Luk

Artist
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
I dont know how many know, but ive been making Cinematic Videos of the server for quite some time, with some even landed on out yt page. But as i said, over time, i made quite a few of them. Which i wanted to share with you now.

Edhellond:

Imloth Melui:

Osgiliath:

Hope you enjoy them, and Feedback is always appreciated!

-Luk

Over the last year and more some more showcases were made which im gonna link here now.

Cair Andros. Not the best i would say tho:
Cair Andros

The Moria Trailer:
Moria Trailer

A MCME trailer, thx Arkengard for the voice:
MCME Trailer

Pelargir Showcase (on official yt), a friend of mine made the music for that one.
Pelargir Showcase

Paths of the Dead (on official yt):
Paths of the Dead Showcase

It's been 5 years (on official yt), a video to celebrate last years Anniversary
It's been 5 Years

Note that i made not every aspect of those videos, the music is mostly royalty free. All of the Cinematic Shots and Editing is done by me thought.
More to come soon! (anfalas showcase duh)